AI World Government Press Pass
Required Credentials for Press & Analysts
Cambridge Innovation Institute invites accredited media working for business, scientific and technology news journal/magazine/newspaper to register for a complimentary press pass for the AI World Government.
Due to high demand, press passes are limited in number and will be issued only to representatives from news outlets, major analyst firms and leading industry blogs. To qualify for a complimentary press pass, the applicant must cover the business, technology
and life sciences industry on a regular basis and present bylined articles or reports published within the past six months upon registration, as well as provide a schedule to when conference coverage will be published.
Who qualifies for a press
- Publishers, marketing/PR professionals, account management, sales or C-level non-media titles will not be accepted.
- Press passes are not issued to those writing confidential content or content solicited by an exhibiting company.
- Private consultants paid by an individual company are not eligible for a press pass and should request a pass from the sponsoring company.
- Press credentials granted for previous CII conference do not guarantee a press pass.
- Video and or audio recording of any kind is prohibited onsite at all CII events.
We reserve the right to request documentation regarding credentials and the right to refuse press passes without cause. Press representing organizations that produce competitive conferences are not allowed to suitcase onsite, and will not be granted access
in the future.